We are committed to make sure that you are fully satisfied with any purchases you made at our luckyman retail shops. If you have any questions or concerns with your purchase, please contact us here, or on our Facebook page. Any returns and exchanges will be made accordingly to our return and exchange policy below.
Return and Exchange Policy
1) We will refund your money if you are not fully satisfied with the item that you purchased at any of our retail network within 7 days from the date of purchase. The returned item must be in the original condition accompanied with the original invoice.
2) One time exchange is allowed on any item on an invoice within 7 days from the date of purchase if you are not fully satisfied with the item that you purchased at any of our retail network. The exchanged item must be in the original condition accompanied with the original invoice.
3) No return, refund or exchange after 7 days from the date of purchase.
4) After 7 days, with or without original invoice, we may buy back with the price with our discretion.
5) Items marked as Final Sales are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
We will replace any item that is found to be a factory defect with the same or a similar item within 1 month from the date of purchase. Our replacement policy does not cover the following:
For automobile tires:
1) Damages obtained during mounting not at our retail network (example – cuts from blade or tire changer machine)
2) Damages obtained from improper method of mounting not at our retail network (example – not using tire changer machine)
3) Improper inflation (example – inflating the tire more or less than recommended pressure)
4) Improper alignment
5) Damages obtained from road hazards and sharp objects (example – pot holes, nail, broken glass or stone punctures)
1) Connecting wrong polarity
2) Improper usage (example – submerging battery under water, short circuit)
3) Problem with the alternator (example – alternator over charging or fail to recharge)
4) Using incorrect battery type other than recommended by vehicle manufacturer
5) Damages caused by vehicle (example – wiring fault)