MYANMAR'S LEADING TYRE RETAILER
အာမခံအစီအစဥ်တွေ၊ ဆုလက်ဆောင်အစီအစဥ်တွေ အားလုံးလိုပဲ luckyman ဟာလည်း ကျွန်တော်တို့ တာယာဆိုင်တွေရဲ့ Return and Exchange, Referral Program နှင့် Worry Free Program တို့အတွက် စည်းမျဥ်းစည်ကမ်းများ သတ်မှတ်ထားရပါတယ်။
Return and Exchange Policy
1) We will refund your money if you are not fully satisfied with the item that you purchased at any of our retail network within 7 days from the date of purchase. The returned item must be in the original condition accompanied with the original invoice.
2) One time exchange is allowed on any item on an invoice within 7 days from the date of purchase if you are not fully satisfied with the item that you purchased at any of our retail network. The exchanged item must be in the original condition accompanied with the original invoice.
3) No return, refund or exchange after 7 days from the date of purchase.
4) After 7 days, with or without original invoice, we may buy back with the price with our discretion.
5) Items marked as Final Sales are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
We will replace any item that is found to be a factory defect with the same or a similar item within 1 month from the date of purchase. Our replacement policy does not cover the following:
For automobile tires:
1) Damages obtained during mounting not at our retail network (example – cuts from blade or tire changer machine)
2) Damages obtained from improper method of mounting not at our retail network (example – not using tire changer machine)
3) Improper inflation (example – inflating the tire more or less than recommended pressure)
4) Improper alignment
5) Damages obtained from road hazards and sharp objects (example – pot holes, nail, broken glass or stone punctures)
1) Connecting wrong polarity
2) Improper usage (example – submerging battery under water, short circuit)
3) Problem with the alternator (example – alternator over charging or fail to recharge)
4) Using incorrect battery type other than recommended by vehicle manufacturer
5) Damages caused by vehicle (example – wiring fault)